« Home | It's on the roof! » | Go read someone else's opinion » | The green eyed monster » | Weekend update with Angela Cooper » | Doggie doggie » | On the level » | Just for now » | Thursday » | What the children think » | Weekend of go-go-go-go »

It's (finally) a girl!

Faithful blog readers, Kim and Howard Forrest had (or rather, Kim had) a baby girl this morning at 1:23 am. She's 7 pounds, 6 ounces and healthy. No name for Baby Girl Forrest yet. I think we're going to see them later tonight so hopefully I will have pictures soon. Congratulations to Kim and Howard Forrest on having baby girl number 3! Congratulations to Mel and Gay Gibson for having grandbaby number 4! Congratulations to Jessie Grace and Jaylyn for being big sisters (and for Jaylyn, for being a big sister -- again)! Congratulations to Dylan for a new cousin! Congratulations to Jen Halsey on her ... well, technicially I think it's first cousin once removed but we'll go with cousin! Smiles all around.

Links