« Home | Thursday » | What the children think » | Weekend of go-go-go-go » | Book crushes » | My prize » | C is for cooky ... » | Name that baby » | Ah-choo! » | To the victims » | Movin' on out »

Just for now

I'll post in more detail about my weekend later. For now, this is from Amanda's blog: 1) Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you. 2) I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you. 3) I'll pick a flavor/color of jello to wrestle with you in. (Maybe.) 4) I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me. 5) I'll tell you my first memory of you. 6) I'll tell you what animal you remind me of. 7) I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you. 8) If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written. And she said: 1) Is it Monet or Manet? 2) Ocean's Eleven 3) I don't think I would wrestle you in jello... JJ woudln't like it 4) uh.... I don't htink I can come up with anything that wouldn't also include Danny and Jessica 5) Scholar's Bowl, City league, my freshman year 6) otters. 'cause they swim. 7) how's married life? Married life is lovely. As soon as we get our new apartment cleaned up I have high hopes it might be lovelier. But, it's hard to beat comfy couches, good junk food, and football on Sunday all with your husband. So now you do it. Leave your name and I'll answer the questions. Oh how fun.

"I don't think I would wrestle you in jello... JJ woudln't like it"

Would you like it, and JJ wouldn't? Or would you not like it, don't want to do it, and JJ also wouldn't like it?

Well, I think Angela would kick my ass, because I'm a weakling and Angela has muscles and stuff. So I wouldn't like it because of bruises, etc.

Oh, and Angela, you have to respond for me!

-Amanda

For Amanda:
1)Cool basement
2)The Dish - I don't know why other than we watched it at your house and it was your idea to watch it
3)I don't like Jello. It's sticky.
4)Mashed up cow! (I think you were there for this - if you weren't well it's one of those other things that also involves Danny and Jessica)
5)the tournament at Northwest High - I thought, and still think, that you were way smarter than me
6)
7)

Post a Comment

Links