Weekend of go-go-go-go
I thought that after the move my weekends would slow down. Oh noooooo. Saturday we went back to the old place to clean it up and then came back to our new apartment. Steve and Sabrina came over and Jamie and Rob came over. The girls (and Rob) started on dinner. I made pizza from fresh pizza dough bought at Whole Foods. Jamie made eggplant fritters. Sabrina made panna cotta and then Sabrina and I made garlic knots from an extra lump of dough. While we were doing that Steve and JJ did manly things like play video games and other electronic type things.. Dinner was fun but the panna cotta wasn't set when dinner was over so we had to wait to eat that till yesterday. Sunday JJ worked the church service and I went to the late service. Afterward we went to find the kiddies - Dylan, Jessie Grace, and Jaylyn. Jaylyn was apparently not in the mood to socialize. But Dylan was. JJ brought him up to get a cooky and I went down to see Jessie Grace who was a little crabby when I got down there. She kept asking for JJ and when JJ came down I handed her to him. She kept saying "You're not JJ, you're not JJ." We finally figured out why she didn't know what was going on - she hadn't seen him shaven before. He didn't look like JJ. I promised Jessie we'd take her and her sister to the playground or to the pool after the new baby is born - and to give Kim and Howard a break. Sunday afternoon the Steelers played the Tennesee Titans. Final score 34-7. I'd comment more but I am way too tired and tonight I still have a rehearsal at the church and 20 papers to grade before I can go to bed.