« Home | As time goes by » | How do you measure, measure a year? » | Sara Groves, pt II » | Bottoms up » | My daddy is bigger than your daddy » | Sara Groves - pt I » | 10 things to say about it » | It's Friday again. Next week I have Fall Break wh... » | Knock knock? Anyone home? » | Best case scenario »

Dress me up and take me out

The last couple of days have seemed busy and not seemed busy all at the same time. I went to Target earlier this week and saw some very cute rugby shirts for 9.88. I bought one and waited to see what JJ thought of it before buying another one. We went back today and I got another one. So now I have one in navy and one in sea-green. I also bought a couple of stretchy long sleeve t-shirts in purple and blue and a cute little pink short sleeved t-shirt labeled "holiday shirt" but it was just a cute pink tee to me. I also saw a cute little purse that JJ said was very "me" - I think so too. But I didn't get it. And maybe JJ will get it for me for Christmas. I can be that patient. I hope. Probably. Today we just cleaned our house and ran some errands. Our house is cleaner than it has ever been and it's sort of nice. Michele and Dylan are coming over to watch Fever Pitch tonight and then I am running the sound for church tomorrow. Fun times over the weekend. Very mellow and very productive, my kind of day.

Links