« Home | American TV watcher » | Salt of the earth » | Tell me a story » | Top 10 things that bring you joy » | Happy Day After Valentine's Day! » | From angrylittlegirls.com ... » | FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE 1. Lifeguard 2. ... » | Looky! » | Just remember what your old pal said » | Little red haired girl »

So I don't have to

Scrubbing Bubbles by SC Johnson is one of my favorite household cleaning producers. They produced the scrubbing bubbles cleanser so that I can spray down my tub, leave it, rinse, and it's mostly clean. The only reason I'm using the word "mostly" and not "completely" is because I don't clean my bathroom as often as I ought to and well, that leads to a good bit of buildup. And that's not Scrubbing Bubbles' fault. They just came out with this new cleanser. The automatic shower cleanser. Apparently you put some batteries in it, put the cleaner-filled vessel in it, hang it on your shower head and at the end of the day push the little blue button and it sprays cleaner in a 360 degree circle and in 14 days your shower is sparkling clean and free of soap scum (which is our biggest problem), mold, mildew, and any funky smell that may have developed. It's 39.99 for the starter pack of the automatic sprayer and a couple of refills (about three months' worth) and the batteries to run the thing. The only thing that makes me nervous is that I would have batteries in the shower with me. And I know, AA batteries are probably not going to kill me if they got wet with me in the shower, but I was always taught that electricy + water = bad but maybe they have a waterproof place to put it. Either way, click here to see the automatic shower cleaner demo.

Forget electricity. Batteries are mostly 1.5V per battery. That's not enough to worry about. Battery acid is a much more important thing to worry about.

Also, I heard a nifty little trick to help you guys clean less. One of the guys I work with waxes his tub and shower about twice a year. Yes, clean, then use car wax and wax your tub. He said it cut his cleaning in half, if not more.

Don't you use Clean Shower? Everyday you spray the shower and then you don't have to clean it as often.

Post a Comment

Links