It's like summer in a bowl
I'm not a big window shopper but I was wandering around in stores a few weeks ago and stumbled upon a series of jewelry by a woman named Holly Yashi. She uses nature and Hawaii and some Asian influence in her jewelry making and her stuff is the prettiest jewelry I've seen in awhile. They are just dainty and delicate and exotic looking. And it's not like I'll ever have a reason to wear something this fancy on a regular basis but they are awfully pretty. Here are some of my favorites:
The long teardrop look of this earring just suggests elegance to me. Plus I love the blue and silver.
The same earring more or less but in gold and silver. Very luxurious, very upscale-night-on-the-town to me.
This one is a little different in design and feel. To me this seems more of a casual earring. Maybe a light hearted date, or a girls' night out or something to that effect. I just like the line and make of all these.
And finally, a drop necklace. This is the only one that I really think could be worn on a regular basis. It'd be easy to use this piece to dress up a work outfit or even something nice with jeans and nice shoes.
I didn't have much else to say so there you go. Some pretty jewelry to look at.
I don't think I look good in dangly earrings.
Posted by
Steve (Oz) |
4/27/2006 10:54:00 AM
More importantly what does Sabrina think of you in dangly earrings?
Posted by
Mrs. Cooper |
4/27/2006 12:14:00 PM
Thankfully, I've never seen him in dangly earrings to have an opinion. Pearl studs, however...
Thats some very pretty jewelry, btw.
Posted by
Sabrina |
4/27/2006 12:34:00 PM