« Home | All I need is ... a seat for two and my love for you » | Top 7 » | An epilogue » | Roxy not Roxee » | Guardian with a shotgun » | Regularly scheduled programming » | So we agree, we'll all blog about this tomorrow ... » | The newest Cooper » | The biggest shopping district this side of the Gre... » | I've exhausted his vocabulary - China part VI »

The honeymoon is over

After nearly 2 weeks of doggie hugs and kisses, doggie bliss and doggie joy we have stumbled upon our first doggie problem ... Roxy has worms. Having never had a dog test positive for worms before I was a little nervous when I heard that she had two kinds of worms - tape and hook. But apparently it's not a big deal at all ... you just give the dog some pills and she gets over it. At least according to my fellow dog owners and the vet. I find that fascinating. I mean, if you told someone that I had tapeworm people would be like "EEEEEEW!" You say your dog has worms and people are like *shrug* no big deal. But she should be all good as new soon. I guess it just makes for messy cleanup on the walks for awhile. Oh well.

Links