A greater song to You on the earth
Today something very important is happening ... a group of 15 missionaries is leaving for Brazil. 13 of them are from newhope church. They are accompanying Rick Bonfim to Brazil to spread the Good News and along the way I'm sure they will face adversaries they didn't know existed, they will encounter the joy that cannot come from anyone but the Father, and they will grow unified as a body, and as one they will become His hands and feet in Brazil. For the next 15 days, if you are so inclined, pray for these missionaries. They are doing Good Work. And if you need names, these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head: Heidi, Wes, Adam, Cat, Ken, Christy, Jen, Ali, and of course, if you're keeping count, that's 5 shy of 13 from newhope so I'm not entirely sure who else is going. May they create a wall against The Enemy, built with the bricks of His people and the mortar of His earth.