« Home | Papa's got a brand new bag » | I like big butts and I cannot lie » | Monday again? » | I can feel them flying » | Raindrops keep falling on my head » | Red roses » | Best face forward » | Our other blog » | When you come home » | Unashamed love »

I'm movin' on

Move on over to http://angelinaswim.wordpress.com ... like many others I am a bit tired of the constant waiting for Blogger to be consistently up and running. Bear with me as I shift things into categories and get posting again (as though I've been posting regularly - ha ha) but there you are. For all 2 of my known readers, you have to add a new URL to your bookmarked list.

Hey guess what--I am going to try to start actually blogging. I posted an essay I wrote for fun over the weekend on a movie I saw and a video today.

I hope you are well...love Jamie

Post a Comment

Links