Another list update
Remember when I said that 3 days after my list came out someone beat me to the book club and I was going to change it to "Get more involved with Red Tent Ministries"? Well, I did, and I did. Here's the latest update:
78. Save up enough money to buy matching end tables and a coffee table - we're not getting them delivered until we move in September but we've picked them out and have the money to buy them.
73. Read the newspaper (or online version of it) every day for a week - I've been reading CNN.com. Unfortunately most of the actual papers require some kind of registration but CNN is also a news source so I decided it counts.
39. Get my own Tivo - Rob gave us another Tivo for our wedding. It's not "mine" but when we move into our new place it will be recording "my" shows.
8. Get more involved in Red Tent Ministries (formerly "Start a newhope book club") - I talked to Rachel, who is in charge of the whole Red Tent thing, and I am going to help plan a retreat. Ding.
CNN does not count. That's like watching tv. Go read a newspaper. Make up a name to register. Or login as me. I'll send you my password for a newspaper I read. Take your pick: The Sacramento Bee, The LA Times, The NY Times, or The Washington Post.
Posted by
Sarah |
7/25/2005 04:27:00 PM
Heh ... actually CNN does count because I don't watch the news. But if I really wanted to I could use JJ's login for the NY Times, or the AJC.
Posted by
Mrs. Cooper |
7/25/2005 05:00:00 PM
I use firefox ... it has the bugmenot extension. But thanks later anyway.
Posted by
Mrs. Cooper |
7/26/2005 08:58:00 AM