My prize
The results are in. I am allergic to everything. Well, everything in the state of North Carolina anyway. According to my allergist (who is really great, need an allergist, I have a recommendation!) they did a panel for everything that grows in North Carolina: trees, grasses, weeds, and I am allergic to them all. Then there was dust, mold, foods, and animals. They tested me for a total of 73 allergens. I reacted positively to 55 of them. Total mess. He was shocked that I am not more miserable during allergy season. As in, how do I go outside and not just want to die. The nurse who came to take measurements yesterday after the tests had been applied to my skin walked in and went "Wow, you win our prize for most things someone's allergic to!" and "How do you not want to scratch your skin off right now?" to which I was thinking "You told me not to scratch .... ?" Anyway ... I think we're getting fishes. If it were up to JJ he would name our new fishes Fishy and Swimmy. There will be no such naming. I am thinking we're going to name them Big Ben and Mean Joe. 10 points to you if you spot the references there.
Big Ben= Ben Roethlisberger
QB for the Steelers
Mean Joe= Mean Joe Green Part of the "front four" of the old 70's Steelers
-Scott
Posted by
Anonymous |
9/08/2005 09:35:00 AM
10 points for Scott!
Posted by
Mrs. Cooper |
9/08/2005 09:58:00 AM
can i get a gold star too?
-scott
Posted by
Anonymous |
9/08/2005 10:01:00 AM
Since Scott already ruined it... I would have guessed they were ex-boyfriends... Big Ben and Mean Joe... what else would they be? oh, right, football players.
Posted by
Steve (Oz) |
9/09/2005 11:19:00 PM
I like Fishy and Swimmy. My grandparents' fish have actual names, but the little boy cousins have named them Fishy and Goldy, which is much more obvious, and, thus, cute. They are fish! They don't respond when called. They lack personalities. Don't give them actual names, save those for your furry pets.
Posted by
Sarah |
9/14/2005 11:16:00 AM