Breathe in, breathe out
For the first time in my life - other than the cat incident at Sabrina's a year ago - my allergies are at a fever pitch of activity. Last night after small group I was actually wheezing. Not wheezing like I was having an asthma attack or anything, just wheezing like I couldn't breathe normally because my lungs are all gunked up from my allergies. I called the allergist this morning, he prescribed an inhaler, thank goodness. And all day yesterday and today my eyes have been itchy and I've been sneezing. I don't mean to complain - I know lots of people deal with allergies. My friend Heidi has miserable allergies. But today I've actually refused to go outside because I'm afraid my allergies will be kicked up again. I can't wait for a good hard freeze. Come on old man winter, get here already!