« Home | Everywhere you go » | Beginnings » | The universe may not always play fair ... but at l... » | That don't keep me warm in the middle of the night » | The five people JJ hopes to meet in heaven » | The loveliness of Sabrina » | December madness » | Rumbly in our tumblies » | Final list » | Thy leaves are so unchanging »

I'll get you my pretty

Lookit ... such a pretty video iPod: I know I'm not getting it for Christmas and I know I'm probably not getting it for my birthday and I am not one to buy into the "If I do this I will reward myself with that" mindset but when I get my master's in psychology it may be very very tempting to get one. And now that I've seen Jamie's, well it's like tasting the forbidden fruit.

Links