« Home | The honeymoon is over » | All I need is ... a seat for two and my love for you » | Top 7 » | An epilogue » | Roxy not Roxee » | Guardian with a shotgun » | Regularly scheduled programming » | So we agree, we'll all blog about this tomorrow ... » | The newest Cooper » | The biggest shopping district this side of the Gre... »

I never even had a chance you know

How could you not love this face? I had to take more pictures. Ever since I put Roxy on Dogster and other dogs have been wanting to be "pals" with her I've noticed that the other pictures are all very Glamour-shot like and hers weren't. So even though I can't do the Glamour-shot thing, I tried to make her look her cutest. She didn't help. She kept wanting to have her belly rubbed and trying to lick the camera. This is Roxy's favorite trick. If she thinks we're going to scold her, or we were petting her and we stopped, she'll roll over and show us her belly as if to say "But look at how much of me there really is to love!" Flying super-Roxy! What are we going to do next? If I look right in the camera, can I have a treat? This is as close as we're going to get to a doggie Glamour-shot.

I liked super flying Roxy.

Post a Comment

Links