*cough* and *sniff*
I don't know why people like to think that it's weird to get sick in the middle of the summer. After all, at some point they're going to understand that colds, sore throats, runny noses and coughs all come with germs, you know, those little viruses and bacteria things that actually make you sick. You do not get sick because it's cold outside. If I sound irritated, it's because I am the victim of a summer sore throat and cough. I could have picked it up anywhere. Between the kids I teach and play with at church, the students I have at the University, and the dog, I have plenty of exposure to germs. I hope it gets better soon. Mostly it just makes me tired, my throat sore, and talking for long periods of time gets tiring. And I also hope that I don't have to go to the doctor. I hate going to the doctor. In other news, it's been lovely and cool out the last couple of days and today it looks like it's going to be cooler AND sunny. How nice. Tonight we're celebrating JJ's birthday (which is actually Monday) at Moe's. You should join us for some good clean fun. Sunday is our anniversary. We're busy. :-)
The kids, definitely the kids. I'm pretty sure your dog can't give you germs that make you sick. But kids, they are biological weapons!
Feel better!
Posted by
Sarah |
7/07/2006 02:51:00 PM